CALL FOR ABSTRACT
IMPORTANT POINTS AND RULES FOR SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Abstracts must be sent over the system in ENGLISH only. Abstracts sent independently of the system, by post, or in languages other than English or Turkish will not be accepted. Abstracts sent over the internet, if accepted, will be printed as they arrive, so they should be free of errors.
The presenting author MUST REGISTER in order to be published at the abstract book of the congress.
Abstract Submission Deadline : May 20, 2019
Rules for Abstracts
1. Abstracts will be gathered via the online abstract system.
2. Names of the authors must not include their academic titles.
3. Names must be written with only the first letter capitalized, and unabbreviated.
4. The name and address of the institution where the author works must be included.
5. Abstracts headers must be in title case (first letters capitalized only), with the exception of abbreviations.
6. If abbreviations are used in the abstract, the unabbreviated form must be included in parentheses.
7. The objective and material of the project must be briefly stated. Results must be summarized with sufficient numerical data, and conclusions should be explained within the results presented.
8. The research abstracts must contain the following headers: Objective, Material, Method, Results, Conclusion and Keywords and the case studies must contain the following headers: Introduction, Case(s), Conclusion and Keywords.
9. The abstract, not including the title, author’s name and surname must not exceed 300 words.
10. The abstracts will be collected in poster or oral abstracts format and the related topic category which fits best with your abstract should be selected at the relevant step.
11. Abstracts must be in text format and ONLY one table and one image can be included.
12. In order for a blind review by the abstract review committee, please do not include institutions or hospital names in the abstract text.
Please note any abstract that does not fit with one of the instructions above will be out of evaluation and rejected.
1. If you will use the online abstract module for the first time, select the “New User” link and register to the system.
2. The explanations at the page after the registration procedure will guide you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
3. The abstracts submitted via internet shall be published without any corrections; therefore the authors should be careful about spelling mistakes.
4. Please keep the confirmation mail sent to your e-mail address following the abstract submission.
5. You can track the evaluation process of your abstract over the system by using your e-mail and password.
For technical assistance or questions during abstract submission, please contact Opteamist Tourism. between 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (EET), Monday-Friday. You can also create a support request.